Monday 8 December 2014

I said I wouldn't cry

I said I wouldn't cry
I guess I lied
I feel so lost Lord
I feel so tied
Forgive me Lord
For falling asleep
While you prayed alone for me
One of your precious sheep
While you gave up your life
To set me free
Oh Lord I cry for Thy love
Oh Lord I cry for thee
For that wonderful blessing
You have given me
From heaven above
You came to free me
Oh dear Lord please forgive me
Dear Lord please comfort me
Oh Lord you have set me free
Forgive this heart
That took no heed
Please my Lord
I beg of thee
Come live here
Inside my heart
Be the One
To guide this part
Give your words
For me to write
Bless me please
Help me be one
Of your guiding lights
Bless this head
These hands, this heart
Help me show
How you are a part
Of my days
And of my nights
Help me show
How much you've done
Help me show
That you're the One!
My Lord my saviour
My guiding light
The strength I need
Is of your might
Shower me my dearest one
Let me be like unto your Son
Let me be like unto the sun
By darkness let others know
That as you are brighter than
Any darkness known unto man
Be my light, be my life
Shine in me as we face the coming night!
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment