Saturday 10 December 2011

Frustration

Frustration is getting me down
The anger just boils up inside
I feel like yelling and I don't know why
I want him to move, not make me cry.
"Stop being so stubborn"; my heart cries out
"Please do as I ask; without a fight!"
"Why will you not listen and do the chores?"
"You need to move around not idle about!"
Help me Lord not to tear my hair out!
I ask him nicely and he ignores my request
I ask again but the result is the same
Why oh why lord does he make it a game?
I give him what he asks but I don't get the same!
Help me dear Lord to even this out!
I feel like a termagant; ranting and raving
Maybe I should just stop and keep on praying!
I know the wiles of that evil naysayer
Stealing my hubby and now my son in his snares
Giving me no joy in this home of ours
My arm is aching; my mind in a whirl
I need some reassurance before I crumble and fall
I don't want to be like that harpy I've become
I just want to get on and get the chores done!

No comments:

Post a Comment