Monday 26 December 2011

I wouldn't change a thing

Life's been tough, life's been hard: first a fire and now a flood
Dear Lord I'm struggling to cope but after all
When I look around: I wouldn't change a thing!
You give me strength to see a lot I really understand your plot
Thank you for loving me and giving me everything I've got!
Though I'm weak and ill; you love me still! I thank you all the time!
I understand what's happening and how I fit in with this lot
I appreciate what you gave for me when Your dear blood was shed
I feel the pain, I ask for it: I want to share Your load
Never would I change this...
When I read your words: they tear at my heart
I feel the pain, it grieves my soul: that my sins were heavy in your heart
Lord forgive me, please I ask: show me how to make amends
Lead me Lord to Your dear side: there I would forever abide
Implicit trust I have in Thee!: 'tis Your blood has washed me clean! 
No matter what the world would dish: ever always 'tis my wish
To have You in my life!
Gladly will I take what comes! To any illness will I succumb!
Just to have You by my side; as Paul to the Corinthians
Declared and praised the Lord
"I rejoice in my infirmities!" For the Lord has much to do in my life!"
I long to learn and understand how everyone You died for
Can claim a place with You in your wondrous Heavenly land!

No comments:

Post a Comment