Sunday 11 December 2011

My little master chef

My little grandson loves to cook: no matter where he goes
It's always cooking that he does: whenever we go out
The sand is his recipe: the sticks the utensils
The leaves and any other stuff is cooked and stirred along
He makes the best spaghetti: he cooks the tastiest cakes
And all because he has so much fun ss he cooks and tastes and plays
He cooks in the cubby house: he cooks in the backyard
He cooks when we are walking and find the yummiest pies
Every rock and stone we see becomes a bit of food
And no matter what we're doing he's in the cooking mood!
He's cooking over at his house: he cooks with his grandpa
The grass is the pasta: the dirt his pasta sauce
And the yellow flower petals are the tasty cheese of course!
Yes my little master chef would cook all day long
If I let him cook when we go out: we'd never make it back again.
So sometimes I have to sidetrack him to keep him moving on.
The whole world is his kitchen: the universe his grocery store
And you know what? I only love him more!
As we cook and taste his wares: he's so happy when he's cooking
And as long as he is happy I really do not care
What we are doing because he loves to share the fun
Whenever he is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment