Wednesday 28 December 2011

Making the right choices

I don't like alcohol and that's my right
I choose what I know is right
Because I like to feel in control
Of my mind, body and soul!
Why should I go along?
Just because someone else wants me to?
I listen to my body mind and soul
I know what happens when you lose control
The devil gets in and makes you spin
Out of control and into sin
You give up on your conscience
You give up on your morals
You even get into quarrels
You do the things you'd never do
In your right mind: if you think on this
That's why I don't like cigarettes
They cloud your mind with toxins
Like being bitten by an evil snake
It worms its way within your mind
It slowly sinks its fangs inside
And when you think you'll quit
You're in too deep to manage it
Drugs and mind expansion are the go
But people just can't see the other side
When you tumble down and down
In spiral wide; hardly heeding that evil side
Uppers and downers sound the knell
So many people meet their death
Because once the downward spiral is started
How do you get your motor running?
Like a jumbo jet in spiral tumbling
Can't you see your mind is numbing?
How can you make good choices?
When you're hearing godless voices!
A clean and unclogged mind
Is how it was designed
God showed us what was safe to eat
How to choose just what to drink
Good pure clean water and healthy foods
In moderation to sooth all moods
Veggies, fruits and nuts and grains
These He offered without blame





No comments:

Post a Comment