Wednesday 12 September 2012

Another strange dream (6/8/12)

I've had this very same dream before
What does it mean? What is the score?
Why is it revisited here; right now?
What is the meaning of this? I need to know!
I am somewhere I do not recognise
A school; campus; wide ovals; green green grass
I am lost; I find myself collecting bits and pieces
My hands are full; there's more to find!
I see a massive building; tallest towers
Statues of men I do not know
I know of things yet to come
I gather evidence to prove my claims
Photographs and printed pages in my hands
I look down upon; myself; but not the same
I find myself in cohorts with another one
We work together; thinking things out
It's like we see the future; have seen it all before
Here it comes again; just the same as once before
I see the presence of a massive pair of hands
I am meant to see and understand
I am led to tell my friends of these amazing plans



No comments:

Post a Comment