Tuesday 18 September 2012

Conversations in my head

If you could only hear
These conversations in my head
I'm talking to myself
I'm talking to my Lord
And to the dear angels as I'm led
Oh lord I am but a simple girl
I confess I do not like this world
So many horrid things go on
If only dear Lord; You would come!
I sigh and cry and wonder why?
So many people hate and lie!
Oh Lord we need Your blessed help!
So many dear ones lost in life
So many dear ones living in such strife!
What can I alone do?
How to help everyone; when and who?
Oh Lord; I am but a weakling here
'Tis You who hold the reigns my dear!
My dearest Lord, I beg of you
Take sure and sole control!
There are so many already on my prayer list
But many more I will add; if you insist!
Prayers are all I have to give
To those who live so far away from here
I am but a tiny voice
But I will shout if I must
It's just; my voice is not loud enough
To circumnavigate this earth of ours!
Dearest Lord, 'tis Thy words I would amplify
If I had the chance to have this wish?
I would find myself in heavenly bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment