Wednesday 12 September 2012

Taken up by angels (26/3/12)

Last night I dreamt that I was flying
High up in the sky; taken up by angels
Shown the truth of many things
I saw the world from high up above
I felt so light and beautiful; as a dove
I was shown so many wonderful sights
As I soared above this world of ours
The many countries of this earth
Moved past below me as I flew
I saw the future and the past
There were so many terrible things
Laid before me as I watched
Wars and famine terrible and sad
Like a giant jigsaw puzzle
All these things I was shown
My tears  were flowing as I saw my earth
Full of trouble; distressed; afraid!
Wide awake later on (In my dream)
I saw all these things come to pass
So very clearly; every little thing
Exactly came true as in my dream
Such pain and horror; made me scream
People in wars; famine; terror; nightmare realm
Oh Lord so much to take in
Who to blame?
We carry on regardless; wanting fame
But really; we should all be ashamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment