Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day 3 Thankfulness Challenge 15 Sept 2014

One: 

My dear little dog Amy
She is 12 years old 
I love the way she runs around
She is always so happy 
Whenever I get home
She makes my days a pleasure
For she has settled in so well
Thank you Lord for Amy
My precious little pet
I hope to have her around
For many long years yet!

Two:
 
I thank The Lord for Kaiser
Our gorgeous German shepherd dog
He was a part of our family
He was such a loving boy
Oh how he loved the beach
When he chased those seagulls
He was so full of joy
The look of wonder upon his face 
As he exercised each day
I thank The Lord for giving him
Into our care for so many years

Three: 

I thank The Lord for good memories 
And also for the bad
They show me all those
Precious days gone by
They are there for me to recall
To think about and be glad
Too many times we forget
That life is meant to be lived
If we stay in the past we wither
But if we can learn from our mistakes
If we move forward
Even if it is a minuscule amount
Little by little each day
So many wonderful blessings 
Are there for us every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment