Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day 5 Thankfulness challenge 17 September 2014

I am thankful for: 

One:

The warmth of the sun...
The ability to just have fun...
For being able to feel...
The pleasures of life...
Simple little things...
Like the softest breeze...
The rustling leaves on trees...
Knowing that I am not alone...
Having a telephone...
We are so lucky to live here...
In Australia: while others... 
Have so little...

Two:
 
Having hot water for a shower
At any time of day
The negative ions that 
Revitalise our brains
The fresh smell after a rain
The new grass that grows
All these things that show 
That God does exist
No matter our trials 
He is the author and finisher of our faith
He it is whom I appreciate
For His love that never wanes

Three:
 
To hear the laughter of my little grandkids
Their voices as they play
Though sometimes I wish I had
A volume control!

No comments:

Post a Comment