Saturday 6 September 2014

Without you

Today we celebrate Father's Day
This is our first one: without you
I guess all I really want to say
Is that it's been 6 months: without you
We've had to celebrate our birthdays alone
Yes we 3 girls have passed birthdays: without you
Just the other day I cried for you
For another day of sadness: without you
So many questions fill my saddened mind
So many thoughts abound: without you
I know that God is here and all around
He helps me cope with all these days: without you
Though I keep on moving through this life of mine
Still so many times I think about life: without you
You are asleep, you know nothing: feel nothing
Still it is difficult to go on and on: without you
The days keep coming: the nights also
The world keeps spinning ever on: without you

No comments:

Post a Comment