Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tough times

Times are tough I know it's true
But this is what I'm asking you
Why does hate win when love should rule?
Why should anger be the most used tool?
I understand that things are difficult, hard
I understand how this world works, is torn apart
Too many care not who they hurt
Too many just have to win never lose
At everyone else's expense!
But what about your fellow man?
Is there nothing that can be done?
To ease their pain: to help them out?
Why should anger be the smoking gun?
How about a little care: understanding too?
Isn't love the most important thing?
Why should I have to ask again and again?
I'm sick of people pretending: yes every single day!
No genuine understanding comes into play!
What ever happened to honesty and love?
Sent to us through Jesus: from heaven up above?
Why cant they just get a job: not cheat and rob?
Why not try the decent way: yes I ask: I pray!
Too many people scamming others
Too many doing it all the wrong way
Taking advantage of the weak: leading by bad example!
You all know of what I speak: why not seek?
To do the right thing: to live by heart not head
How many care not who they use? 
How many care not who they abuse?
Too many! Too much! Too little! Too late!


1 comment:

  1. I apologise to my dear readers...had trouble saving this last night...rewrote it but it isn't the same...

    ReplyDelete