Wednesday 24 September 2014

Day 6 Thankfulness Challenge 18 Sept 2014

I am thankful for:

One: 
Evaleah is one year old today 
Happy birthday precious one
I treasure just how close
You and I have become!
We laugh and play together
We snuggle up real close
But you know what I love the most? 
The way you come to me
For cuddles, for comfort
For many little things
Thank you Lord for the joy
My precious little girl
My beautiful granddaughter brings! 

Two: 
The beach is so close
I love to go and stare
At those amazing waves
That always appear there
The smell of the briny sea
Does something to me
It touches something 
Deep within my soul
I just have accept 
That crashing water 
Brings negative ions 
And frees me from turmoil

Three: 
I thank The Lord for giving me
The chance to make amends
For all the silly things
That living a human life sends

No comments:

Post a Comment