Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day 4 Thankfulness challenge 16 September 2014

I am thankful for: 

One: 
we'll meet again

I was checking my email folder
Clearing out new ones: some older
Came across a few from Celia Thiel 
Rest in peace dear Celia: I miss you and Peter
It hit me that I'll never get any more
No not one will come: for you are gone
Asleep now in The Lord forever more
Yet I know that when Jesus comes again
When He comes to make ALL right
Even death will conquered be
It is then that we will see: yes then
When the dead in Christ will rise
Then when you are brought back to life
Then we will meet again in heaven
It is one thought that strengthens me! 

Two: 

I am thankful that Michael is living with Shelley 
It was so beautiful to see the two of them last night 
Though we cried as we reminisced
We also laughed together about old times
About silly things we'd done
About life in general
We shared our burdens and halved them as we cried

Three: 

I am thankful to have my tiny granny flat
Just a few metres away from the house
Today we begin to renovate the garage
I am looking forward to a little more space
Yes: I am try thankful Lord that you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment