Thursday 25 April 2013

Fight for your life

Fight for your life: don't just give in
In times of strife: keep on fighting!
Don't just give in to this sinful life!
It's your life: fight for it!
Isn't it worth fighting for?
Please get up and exercise!
Please wake up and see the skies!
Please move on from your dismal past!
See this life of yours: it's God-given!
Get up and live again!
Can't you see through your foggy mind?
It's you I want: I am your wife!
Please see I am fighting with you!
I am not fighting against you!
I just want you to look around
Notice all this life that abounds
Look around you; see what's passing by
If you don't get up off your lazy bum
You will fade away and die!
Please for the love of God!
Get up and fight!

We watched The Abyss
Just the other day
You saw how Virgil
Fought for Lindsay's life
Why can't you see
This is what I am doing
Fighting for you but

I cannot live it for you!
I cannot do it for you!
You have to get up and 
Fight for your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment