Tuesday 23 April 2013

Rosehip Vital

I recently told my friend about my success with Rosehip Vital, a product intended for use in arthritis. I asked if she had heard of the product and she replied that she had indeed, but thought it must be just another scam. Her response made me sad to think that with all the advertising on television and all the exposures and rubbish that are served up to us daily; how do we really know what and whom we can trust? She assumed that the people on the advert were just actors paid to “pretend” to be relieved of their pain to make another buck for some multinational company. How are we supposed to believe that what is presented to us on the screen is the truth when so many times it has proven to be false!

Just the other day some anonymous person sent me an e-mail telling me that I could make heaps of money on-line by just checking out this or that website. I am sick of all the rubbish that is forwarded to my address without any truth whatsoever. How can we believe anything when so much is “false advertising”?
Also, how can we trust anything when hackers can just log onto our account in our name and change things around and so steal our identity? Or is it really believable that just by buying some “exercise” machine, we can lose all those unwanted Kilos without any effort? I know we are a “Now” society and we expect to have everything happen in an instant but life just doesn’t happen quite like that! If you want something you have to work for it!

I am telling people about my success with Rosehip Vital because it honestly worked for me! My neck pain is gone and I am able to do so many things that were impossible only three short weeks ago. I have found that by taking a women’s Ultivite capsule daily, I have also found and lessening in my Ross River Virus symptoms! After suffering form anaemia for the last few years I have now also noticed that my hair is growing and I feel like a fog has been lifted form my mind! So to everyone out there: yes! The Rosehip Vital does work in reducing the swelling caused by arthritis and the Ultivitamins do help with the feeling of well-being! (Ultivitamins contain vitamins, minerals, herbs and anti-oxidants.)

I am so glad to be doing something positive in my life that works for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment