Tuesday 30 April 2013

Kaiser: King of the castle

Our beautiful German shepherd Kaiser
Was such a pleasure to own
He was such a beautiful creature
So full of adventure: so full of love!
He was our precious gift from God!
We took him everywhere we went
He was part of our family!
I remember a friend of ours
Many long years ago
He always had to prove a point
Always had to be the best
No matter what it was about
He always wanted to win
What ever the cost!
He had a German shepherd dog
Rocky was his name
That man had to prove that
His dog was better than ours
He wanted them to have a fight
He wanted that championship bout
I was not happy for this battle
I was worried for my boy
But he would never shut up
Until this war was fought!
So one day we went to a park
Kaiser and Rocky had their bout
Though Manuel urged his Rocky on
Saying: "Bissell Rocky: bissell!"
What ever it was he shouted?
I don't really know? 
But though poor Rocky tried hard
Though poor Rocky fought
Our Kaiser was the winner
Kaiser won the test
He stood up at Rocky's shoulder
He put his paws on Rocky's back
Saying "I'm the winner today
I have won this bout!"
I thank God it was all over
I thank God that everyone was safe
I thank God that man learnt his lesson
I never want to see that happen: ever again!





No comments:

Post a Comment