Saturday 20 April 2013

How wonderful to be loved by you!

How wonderful to be loved
By our dearest Lord!
How blessed to be used
By our dearest Lord!
I met a young man
A couple of years ago
We talked about our love
For our dearest Lord
Saw him up on stage today
Remembered our meeting
Recalled our words from then
Wondered how to get together
To maybe talk again!
How wonderful our Lord is!
How blessed to be led by Him!
A little while later I watched
As He came and sat 
Right next to me!
I waited to say something
Didn't want to be too forward!
When he turned to me and said
"Your name is Sue isn't it?
Didn't we meet a while ago?"
Thus were we re-united
Remembered our friendly chats
Caught up again after quite a while
I got to meet his lovely mum!
Got to give him a little gift
A book of words my Lord gave
To me from heaven up above
Telling the whole world
All about dear Jesus' precious love!

No comments:

Post a Comment