Friday 19 April 2013

These words

There are so many words
So many words I'd like to say
But dearest one, I do not know
How to make these precious 
Words come into my mind!
Some days the words just flow
It's like there is a fountain
Sprouting from within my brow
And on other days: those words
They just won't come!
If a picture paints 
A thousand words
What am I to do?
How am I to write them down?
If it wasn't for you?
Dear Lord it is only with you
That I can do any of this
It is only with your love 
That I blossom like a flower
It is only with your heavenly power
That my words are able
To slip from this: my simple mind
It is only with your heavenly gift
That these words are able
To come from this: my simple heart
All this: dear Lord: is only possible
Because you have given me
These words: you write them upon my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment