Tuesday 31 March 2015

Birthday presents

I was given some lovely presents
For my birthday yesterday
The DVD of Outlander: first half season
Came in the mail last week
I've already watched all 8 episodes!
Phone calls from loved ones far away
An Estee Lauder hand cream
A gift pack of the same
Some aroma therapy scents too
A nice t-shirt and a lovely dress 
Dinner out at Shiki Japanese restaurant
An overnight stay at a hotel...
A trip down memory lane...
Ah the precious memories remain...
I had a swim at Port Noarlunga
A lovely present to myself
Lots of hugs and kisses
Lots of well wishes...
On FaceBook and Google
Another present I didn't care for
I also got this lovely flu
From my darling grand kids
At least they didn't have to wrap it
At least it will go away
But as I lay in bed today
I am remembering everything
And yes: I did have a wonderful birthday!
Thank you to everyone
Thank you to my dearest Lord
For being alive and able to appreciate it
Yes: every single moment 
Is here in my memory: on record!


No comments:

Post a Comment