Monday 30 March 2015

Rude people, forgive them

Found an old notebook
Entitled "rude people
From Sedan 2002/3"
I had a look inside
I was reminded too
Of some people who
Thought they had the right
To be rude: abuse me
No way: I say!
I asked "What have I said?
What have I done? 
Please tell me, for I am unaware"
The answer I got was worse 
And I was surprised to say the least...
I had written it down 
All of the abusive messages
I guess: in case the police were called
To this day I do not know
What it was that upset her so...
I guess I will never find out 
For she is dead and gone
Died way too young...
But this I know...
It does not pay to hold a grudge
It is much better to forgive...
For in forgiving you allow
Life to carry on: to progress
Without the worry
Without the distress
I must confess...
If you forgive
It is not for their benefit...
But yours!






No comments:

Post a Comment