Tuesday 3 March 2015

Please you please me

You just can't please some people
It seems no matter what you do
There will always be some who 
Just will not ever agree with you
Is there some problem that you share?
Is there some deep understanding there?
Is there ever a perfect level where?
You actually see eye to eye?
I wonder why? There is a rift?
That balance seems to shift...
You think that all is well...
But then comes that inconceivable hell!
The finger is pointed back at you...
What on earth was it that I did do?
I am sorry if I said something wrong...
It was never my intention to bang that gong
I have always tried to bring peace...
Always tried to stand on that middle ground
Giving I hope...sound advice...think twice
Before you intervene in between
Two friends who need to have their say
It never seems to go as it should; to our dismay
Bite your tongue...keep it all in
Might just be so much better then
God willing it will be all win/win
For words uttered quickly from your tongue
Will always seem to bring you undone
Watch your words...be careful of it all
You never know when you will fall...



No comments:

Post a Comment