Monday 16 March 2015

Friends and angels

Friends accept you for who you are
Friends accept your craziness
Friends don't care about your looks
Friends don't care about your weight
Friends are there when you need them
Friends are there just to listen in
Friends know when to speak or cry
Friends are there for all your lows
Friends are there for all your highs
Friends are like the breezes that blow
They come and yes they also go
For God knows just what you need
He sends you friends and angels too
Sometimes they interact it's true
Touch your hand and tell you true
No matter where you go or why
They come to help you through the night
I have friends and angels too
They are around whenever I am blue
They just seem to materialise
Whenever those tears start to slide
Then I know that I am never alone
For my friends/angels come, sit beside
I feel their presence: am never truly alone!



1 comment:

  1. I have felt the presence of my angels for many a long year...they have been beside me throughout these tough times...letting me know that I am not alone...ever!

    ReplyDelete