Tuesday 17 March 2015

Stroke of illness

My brother has had a stroke
It is sad: it is no joke
He's not even sixty years
Has led a solitary existence
He hasn't had much of a life
Never been married: has no wife
At least he has a son who's grown
Some seeds he has already sown
Lost the love of his life
Just a few years ago you know
But now I worry for him too
Along with mum and dad
Too many illnesses coming through
Dear Lord I feel so alone it's true
What am I going to do?
More prayers must come from me
It is the only way for me to see
Into the future: my Lord sets me free
So...as long as there is breath in me
I will pray...I will ask my Lord for help
To Him I give up all my fears
To Him I surrender up everything
For in Him I trust implicitly...

We got the results of the CT scan
He has not had a stroke at all
How could they get it so very wrong?
All that: worry for the past weeks
Only to find out he had
A massive sinus infection...
Up dated on Tuesday 31/03/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment