Monday 21 September 2015

At your feet

"Whenever I fall at your feet
Your tears rain down on me"
Beautiful words by Crowded House

Ah Lord it is so very sweet it's true
This is how I feel when I'm with you
When I bow my head and ask blessing
I feel the comfort of your loving arms
I know that you love me forever more
I know you will keep me safe from harm
I feel the peace descending upon my heart
I feel loved beyond belief: so welcoming
Ah my dearest Lord in heaven up above
I come willingly before thy throne of grace
I need to ask on bended knee: forgive me
For being weak and lost at times in my life
For feeling scared and wandering without you
I know you truly understand exactly how I feel
I know that all I need do is ask and it is given
You hear my whispered prayers...
You see my heartfelt tears as they fall
I ask and know your angels are there
They bring me peace and guide me too
Yes, nearer my Lord, nearer to you
These tears that fall from my eyes
Wash me clean as do the blessed tears
You shed for me as you died for me
Your precious blood ha washed me clean
You saved my life as you bled for me
Yes, up there upon that cross on Calvary



No comments:

Post a Comment