Friday 11 September 2015

Blurred writing

I sent away for some special pills
They said these would improve my sight
Full of goodness, vitamins and stuff
I decided to give them a try: anything I'd do
Couldn't imagine not being able to see
Though I took them faithfully: every day
I found little to recommend them
It seemed as if my sight grew worse
Not better as they said: so why pretend then?
The worst part were the headaches
They grew steadily worse I will not lie
Found it difficult to cope: felt ill at ease
Was grumpy by and by...
The tablets came with a guarantee
Try for two months and if not satisfied
Return for a total refund: you see
I gave it my best shot: continued on
It is only now that I've stopped...
Just four days later on: the headaches
Have ceased: gone as well: thank God!
I tried and now it's almost back to normal
I'll just have to try some other way...
To fix this problem with my eyesight...

No comments:

Post a Comment