Wednesday 16 September 2015

Poem hunter.com

Googled my name to check it out on line
Found my name mentioned once or twice
Poems by Suzanne Andersson: I smiled
Looked up Poem Hunter.com: I'd forgotten
That I'd posted a few poems there ages ago
Thirteen of my poems I have there from last year
Nothing very exciting about all that I guess
But as I looked at them I was surprised...
A few had music added: pictures of flowers
Others had been recorded so I could hear a voice
It was pretty cool to hear: I was pleased, you know
For I never expected to see or hear those words
I feel so very blessed to have a few words
That have been given to me to share with others
Up there upon my computer screen
Thank you Lord for the many blessings
The joy I feel tonight: after feeling so depressed
Has lifted me from sadness for a little while
Thank you for granting me a little respite
Thank you from making me smile...
Please take a little stroll for me my friends
Feel free to leave comments as I appreciate
Any feedback that you would choose to leave
Thank you for reading these words that I share
It shows me that I am making a difference
In some little way: I hope I make your day
A little brighter: a little lighter: a little happier
Just as you have made my days brighter
By visiting my blog and poem site
Thank you and God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment