Monday 28 October 2013

A new day

It's a new day: it's a new way
I am going to be more positive
More cognitive: more aware
I need to concentrate on positives
Must not let anything: get me down
Will not wear a frown: for all is good
For Jesus gave His blood: for me!
For everyone of us! Yes He did!
Why are we so negative?
Why are we so denigrative?
What is the matter that we must mope?
Surely the blood of our dearest saviour?
Changes all: everything has been done for us!
Dear Jesus died for us!
He took our sins upon His heart
Took them up to Calvary: did His sad part
For us: He died for us! Cried for us!
Now we in return must accept His part
Accept His very heart as given for us!
That blood red heart so full of love
He came to save us: from up above
He gave His very life blood to save us all!
What a shame that so many care not 
For His precious sacrifice: what a price?
To pay for our lives: we sinners all: saved!
By grace: by love: by God's gift for us!
All He asks is that we appreciate His gift
Show that we are glad to be so redeemed from sin
Yes! Taken in underneath His mighty wings!
Thank you my dearest Lord for saving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment