Sunday 27 October 2013

Headaches are from hell

Head aches are a pain: I'll say it all again!
Head aches are a pain! You can't think straight
You can't concentrate: you are so irate
Yes head aches are a pain! I'm sick of them
I'm sick of feeling this way: help me Lord I'm sinking
I just want to stop this painful blinking: please help me!
Grant me a little peace & quiet: just get me through the night!

I massaged my poor daughter's neck tonight
Boy were her poor muscles tight: what a mess she was in
Carrying that little baby everywhere: those 2 big boys: ever in her hair
She said "thank you mum: you just seem to have the knack!
You know just where it hurts: your touch is so wonderful!"

Oh Lord I wish someone could do the same for me
Take away that awful pain for me: gain some painless time for me!
That would truly wonderful be! So please dear Lord I beg of Thee
Please my dearest one: pass on some freedom tonight and 
Save me from this constant pain grant me a little peace again!



No comments:

Post a Comment