Saturday 26 October 2013

He comes: Jesus comes to make all right!

I feel so sad: feel so useless & depressed
I wish I could be everywhere at once
Oh Lord I wish I could be your avenging angel
Dishing out some truths to those who hurt others
Dear Lord help me to be a little more at ease
If only Lord I could be less worried about it all
If only I could fly over the seas to aid the weak
If only I could feed the starving & the poor!
Lord help me to be more...powerful & assured!
I want to right all the wrongs: beat all the gongs
Let those who ignore your voice be afraid
I will not save them from these tirades: screaming out!
Stop! Judge not lest you be judged!
Hurt not lest you be hurt: think upon these things!
Think more deeply upon your king: he comes to make all right!
He comes to change darkness into light!
He comes to succour the poor, the weak the old
He comes to save this world; grown so cold!
My dearest Lord is coming to change all to good
Let that be understood: He is coming!
So you evil doers please take note: Jssus comes
If you are doing wrong & you know it: you'd better 
Run & hide: though you think you can avoid it
In reality you will just have to grin & bear it
There will be no saving you from his mighty wrath
No use in hiding beneath any white cloth
Jesus sees into our very hearts: he sees it all!
No hiding from his just power: He is the mighty sower
He too will reap as you have sown: no other wears His crown!
He comes! In righteousness He comes! In vengeance He comes!
Let the whole world tremble & bow down
He wears the heavenly crown: He & only he has the right
To judge all comers: to make all right! He comes!


No comments:

Post a Comment