Wednesday 30 October 2013

Don't worry they will come to you

I'm only human and I do worry
I talk to my Lord inside my head
He answers me: great wonders come to be!
I am amazed that He should even consider me
My thoughts they go round and round within this head
I know that my Lord hears me for I hear His voice
Today I was worrying about get this message out
Wondering how to get these words out there
How to make my Lord's words spread further & further
Like ripples in the pond of life:
Yes that's what was bothering me today
Then as I was sitting there: I heard these words inside
"Do not worry: they will come to you!"

So now I leave it all in my dearest Lord's hands
I let it all go: for I truly know that He is right here beside me
His love is right here inside this heart of mine
I need not worry over trivial things: I just trust!
Yes I simply trust and let things work as He bids
For any of you will surely know: that our Lord rules!
Yes God rules right here upon this battling earth
Yes! He and only He knows what is to come: what will be!
I am happy to let him guide: lead me where he knows I must be!

No comments:

Post a Comment