Monday 28 October 2013

Grant me peace

Dear Lord I need your blessed help
I am awash with misery and emptiness
I am fed up with people who hurt others!
I am fed up with so many useless things today
I just want to have my little say
Please hear me now my friends: one and all!
I want to make a better place for us all where-in to dwell
I want to be free from guilt and sin and sinfulness
I want to feel like life is worth living once again!
I am sick of squabbles; arguing and hate
I want a beautiful world in which we all participate!
I want Jesus to come again in glory from on high
I want to feel like love rules here on this earth of ours
I want to feel like happiness rules instead of anger and hate!
Lord help me reach these people so full of their empty lives
I want to make a difference: I want to make a change!
I want to see smiling faces full of love and light & good cheer!
Please dear Lord: without you in our daily lives
We are like empty vessels steaming out our vitriol
Like a boiling kettle left upon the heat too long!
Burning out because of ill use and neglect for sure!
Yes my dearest Lord it is so very true
We are nothing my dearest one: without you!




No comments:

Post a Comment