Monday 21 October 2013

Joy in faith

The joy of waking up in faith every day!
I love to let you know my dearest Lord
How much it means to me: just to know 
That you are with me every waking moment
Yes every waking moment of every living day!
To know that I am never alone: no matter how I feel
Your dearest angels are right beside me
Holding my weak human hand: assuring me
That everything is going along exactly as you have planned
Why then do I worry? Why then do I cry?
I guess I am just a silly human being
So full of my own little world: I am lost & alone
In God's mighty heavens I am but a grain of sand
Why should I have the knowledge of God's world?
It would be too much for me to understand!
So I must be happy just to know that You love me
Poor sinner that I am: yes You do love me!
You have shown me just how much you care
By taking these very sins upon Thy heart
Yes You have taken away my every sin
Carried then to Calvary to ease my pain!
For that my dearest Lord I love you every moment
Of every blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment