Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hospital error: they lost my mum!

My mum's been in hospital for several days
I'm just so upset at some people: so amazed!
My daughter Shelley went in to visit her: what a mess!
They said she'd been discharged that afternoon: 1:30 pm!
So poor Shelley rang me in distress: "Mum she's not there!
Where has she gone? What has happened to Grandma?"
"That can't be right honey: I rang at 2:10 pm: she was having a blood transfusion!"
I replied & said I'd ring around: I rang my dad to ask him what was happening? 
He said "She's still there as far as I know!"
I rang the hospital again and again: kept getting an engaged signal!
The main operator said: "Putting you through to R7!"
Once through to them the same thing occurred over & over again
The phone would not work at all! Kept beeping at me: making me upset!
Finally I got to speak to my dear old mum: she was still there: no mistaking it now!
Rang poor Shelley up again: She's still there honey: just where she was all along!
So Shelley & Josh drove back again to finally have their visit!
Oh Lord what a mess was made that day: when my poor mum had gone astray!

No comments:

Post a Comment