Wednesday 2 July 2014

Can you follow instructions?

On one of our school trips to Adelaide
We were at Mawson Lakes
We were asked "Can you follow instructions?"
Given a page full of math problems
We were told to ''Read it through and then answer the questions"
I partly read through then started
Within a few minutes, some were done
Sitting there looking smug!
I was worrying: how could that be?
Others were scribbling furiously like me!
He said "Put down your pens and pay attention!"
I originally said "Read it through and then answer the questions!"
If you had done exactly as I asked
At the very end of the second page would have read
"Answer only the very first two questions!
1. Write your name at the top
2. Put down your pen and stop"

It just goes to show: we all need to follow directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment