Thursday 10 July 2014

Night out

Ever had a good night out
That you didn't want to end?
Felt like you were so lonely
Without any real friends?
You catch up and chat a lot
Have a really good time
Then don't want to go back
To that depressing empty home?
I guess I must admit I am
Feeling just a little bit low!
No loving husband to return to
Just an empty house there: waiting
It's become an empty shell
No love there: no welcome hug
Just a cold dark heap of rooms
Where our family used to dwell
The silly thoughts that cross my mind
Where do they come from: I surely cannot tell?
It must be some negativity from hell!
What if it has been flooded once again?
What if I get there and don't want to stay?
What if I get too sad: who to tell?
Dear Lord please give me strength
For I have none of my own
I only ask for your help because I am alone
So send your dearest angels please
To help me make it through
I just cannot it Lord: without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment