Monday 21 July 2014

Zac attack

Oh no! I've had another Zac attack!
He's three I know and I can see
He's cute as a button but much more...
He just makes my heart sing!
I wake up and walk inside
There he is waiting for me
Saying "I love you Nana!" 
He's so full of beans I am amazed
He just keeps on going all day long
Playing his games and singing along
He's a pirate: he's a superhero
Saving the whole wide world
Yes he's my little superman!
He knows his favourite books off by heart
Loves being read to: right from the start
But he just loves to make a mess
I really must admit: I must confess
I just don't know where he gets that pluck
He falls over and then gets right up again
Half the time he's crying: the other half: laughing
Oh Lord this beautiful child is so blooming wild
My precious little boy: how I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment