Tuesday 8 July 2014

Fluoride Rat Poison

They have been feeding us rat poison
For as long as I can recall: that fluoride
Is used to kill off all the rats: toxic feed
They put it in our toothpaste: yes they do
What the hell are we supposed to do?
I still remember that nurse who came
To our home so very long ago (Vanessa was newborn)
Telling me that my baby had to have
Tap water: with fluoride: a necessity she said
I was adamant: "no my baby will not have that!"
I will give her pure clean rain water
Not that toxic poison they would have me give
Today they still insist on giving us
Fluoride in our water: fluoride in our toothpaste
No matter which way you look at it
Fluoride is toxic: they've banned it overseas
The sensible countries have stopped the crap
But we are stuck in the dark ages or so it seems
They want to kill us off: want to make us ill
We are forced to do as they would have us
Taking toxic fluoride is indeed a bitter pill!


No comments:

Post a Comment