Wednesday 16 July 2014

Some days I wonder

Some days are still so bad
Better than what I had but
Still some days are just sad
Better than I could hope and yet
I am questioning: everything!
Is this all there is? Is this how life goes?
What about his soul: his inner man?
What about God's grand plan?
What about our sorrows?
What about all our tomorrows?
What is next? What of meeting up again?
What about salvation? What about damnation?
Is there really a hell? Even just for a spell?
All these questions abound in my head
All these queries that astound my mind
Am I being unkind? Do we ever find?
The answers to all our thoughts and fears
Are we just a tiny part of God's gears
In the whole world's machinery
What miniscule part do we play?
These are the questions that fly
Around in my poor human mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment