Thursday 30 May 2013

Please pray for my mum: Roza Szabo

Please pray for my mum
She's almost 75 years old
She's always exhausted
She's running out of puff
She can't really do much stuff
Mum has worked hard all her life
Labouring for her daily wage
Now she's getting on a bit
There's not really that much:
To be done for it
But I know the power of prayer
I know that there is more out there
I know that God rules heaven and earth
I know He's watched over her
From the day of her birth
Dear Lord please take care of my mum
Please take care of your dearest daughter
I know maybe she hasn't been
As close to you as you would like
But she's always done the best that she could
She's always taken care of our family
So please Lord: hear my prayer
Please take care of my dear mum
Please keep her strong 
For a few more years yet
I know dear Lord that you get
So many prayers asking 
For so many things each day
So I won't trouble you any more today!

No comments:

Post a Comment