Thursday 16 May 2013

Sleazy serpent

My first office job was so cool
I was enjoying my job as a clerk
Even dreaming of the accounts
When I was asleep in my bed
I dreamt of Honeywell and Howard
And all those other accounts
That were floating around in my head!
But there was one thing that bothered me!
One thing that really pissed me off!
There was a sleazy guy who lurked about
Trying to embarrass all the young girls
Rubbing himself against us
Insinuating himself between us 
And forcing us to move past him
As he leered at us and made us feel
Like we were just his playthings
That sleazy look upon his face
He tried it out on me one day
I turned around and gave him an icy glare
He stayed away from me after that
But I still watched as he intimidated the others
Still made his sleazy presence felt
A she slithered around that office
Like Satan the serpent himself!





No comments:

Post a Comment