Saturday 13 July 2013

I ask and You provide (a little drizzle...)

A little drizzle never hurt anyone
Just let it fall and sink in son
The earth appreciates the dew
It lives beneath us, all around us
We cannot live without her...
It is our lives we take for granted
Only weeds are never wanted
What do you think I ought to do?
Clean out all that old detritus?
Renew my vows: re-ignite us?
Lord I ask and you provide!
Lord I beg you; stay by my side!
I care not how others see me
It is how you look right through me
That makes me realise
You: dear Lord are so wise
You my dearest Lord do wait so patiently
You hold back those winds of war
Your angels hold back those evil tides
They do Thy will: they mesmerise
I am but a tiny human mind
But when I open up my heart and soul
Allow You in to take control
The joy that flows here inside my brain
How could I ever hope to explain?
That is when I am so full of hope!
That is how I am able to cope!




No comments:

Post a Comment