Sunday 7 July 2013

Final destination

A few weeks ago I was stopped by a train
As I waited I saw a couple at the road way
A poor mum & dad come to place some flowers
At the foot of the cross beside the road
I watched them at their sad job
Obviously it was their loved one's
Last place where they maybe took 
Their very last breath; their final destination!
I see so many crosses beside the roads
Those markers that show where someone died
Our road fatalities just grow & grow
Because too few will drive real slow
Lord so many young people wasting their lives
I pray that those poor parents are comforted by You!




2 comments:

  1. I wait for this last destination in this narrow path! Maybe Christ will come before that, but even in this case we will be in last destination - New Earth and New Heaven.
    Greetings for You, we have summer now in Cracow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold wind blows here in Sedan! The flu season is upon us & I have been so ill: thank God I'm getting better now! I thank God for taking care of me & my family & all of my dear friends where ever they may be! God's blessings to you & your family! I am so glad you are having a lovely summer in Cracow! Go dbless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete