Friday 12 July 2013

Chinese Dragon Restaurant

Had a lovely meal at the Chinese Dragon Restaurant
The food was fantastic: just like it was years ago
When we used to take our young children there
How things have changed since then: very much so!
Vincent & Mary used to own & run it years ago
Now: after a few years off: Vincent is back as the chef! 

I still remember how Michael loved to watch the goldfish
He was just a little boy: fascinated by their colourful fins
Those bulging eyes: black & orange goldfish
Vanessa & Shelley loved the delicious food
Enjoyed the colourful lanterns & lights: red & black
It's been quite a few years since we've been back
Vincent & Mary had 2 girls & a boy (just like us)
Of similar ages as well! 
I still recall poor Mary undergoing amniocentesis
I begged my doctor to do every other test possible
Before I would give in & let him do that!
How memories come flying back to me now
Of all those times our little family would dine out
Enjoying everything about that lovely restaurant!



No comments:

Post a Comment