Friday 12 July 2013

Mah Jong Memory tester

They say that people
Learn new things every day
Well I guess that's true
How about you?
Do you understand?
All about this grand plan?
We are made of miracles
Yes that's what I feel!
Miracles abound everywhere
God's shining face I see
Is looking down upon me: upon us all!
Our memories are amazing 
Our brains are wired
Along these lines!
Just read about our memories &
How our brains can work even better!
I enjoy playing Mah-Jongg
I like to play it fast
Using my brain to solve that test
I don't just look hoping to find
I actually let my brain take over
Allowing my inner senses to take the reins
Then it is so easy to see
Just how this brain works within me
Giving names to all those symbols
(I don't know their Japanese names)
So I give them "my" names
Like: numbers, flowers, seasons, dragons!
All this makes it easier for my brain
To recognise those gaming tiles
That's how it works: this miracle that is within me!




No comments:

Post a Comment