Wednesday 10 July 2013

Heavy upon my tongue

So many words come rushing forth
My brain is overwhelmed!
How do I: a simple human being
Even try to keep up with you my Lord?
You understand our worrying!
You understand our fears!
Can't you see I'm hurrying
To get these words out to all my dears!
Can't you understand my plight?
I am doing everything as fast as I might!
These words you give to me Lord
They fly around up here: within my head
Sometimes I can't even sleep
Because you are showing me
So many absolutely amazing sights
I hear your words: I feel your loving touch
I am lost within this body here
I am lost unto this sorry world &
Though I try to rise above this strife
I am stuck right here upon this earth
I do not have any choice but
To await Thy second coming my Lord
But this I do not want to bear
I want to be with you my dearest one
I want to go with you to my new earth
I want to remain with you every day
But as for this: my purpose: it is all for you!
Yes my Lord: I do all to the glory of You!




No comments:

Post a Comment