Tuesday 6 August 2013

Slinky

I bought a slinky for my grandsons
I thought they would have fun
My son Michael found it first
He is 18 years old but still had fun
It reminded him 
Of when he was young!
He played with it for quite a while
Asking me why I bought it?
I said it was for his nephews
He said "They'll just break it!"
I guess he wanted to keep it 
Just for himself to play with!
Santiago loved playing with the slinky
He used it like a yo-yo
Placed in on his wrist & moved it
Up & down, up & down!'
Yes! Just like a yo-yo!
Zecarias saw his big brother playing
He wanted to play with that slinky too!
He said to Santiago "Share with me!"
Finally he got a chance to play as well!
He let Santiago show him
Just how to do it right!
It has been tangled up quite a few times
Luckily I managed to untangle it
Ready for more fun & games!

No comments:

Post a Comment