Thursday 15 August 2013

Timeless traveller

Timeless traveller where do you come from?
On this warring earth you surely do not belong!
Time un-raveller: fire shining from your eyes
Why do you care about our simple silly lives?

Timeless warrior I hear your thunderous voice
Mighty sword of justice sits beside your throne
I am but a tiny human: I have no other choice
You see within this heart of mine: I must atone!

Timeless wanderer watching from the skies
I know that for you time does not really fly
I see painful reflections within your fiery eyes
As you see these aeons passing quickly by!

Timeless traveller you have seen so many lives
Lost in all our senseless warring: cried your tears
For many such as I: your gentle heart survives
Your ageless, loving benevolence for us sears!

Timeless warrior it is such a crying shame
That we: so hell bent on destruction
Still feel the need to call upon thy name
Even after all of this time: Lord help us!

Timeless wanderer how is it possible
That we still survive: though tragedy strikes
We must follow in your glowing footsteps
Though we do not deserve your undying love!





No comments:

Post a Comment