Wednesday 28 August 2013

Take the pressure down my pain

The pressure is rising
I'm feeling the strain
So much is happening
I'm in so much pain
I can't seem to sleep
I can't seem to relax
Though I'm trying to 
It's not working again
I fell over chasing Zac
I tripped him up as well
He was trying to escape me
I couldn't let him down
He was heading for the highway
So many cars racing  by
I didn't mean to do it
But as I went down
I made him fly
He looked back at me
To see why I'd knocked him down
He realised I didn't mean it
When he saw me on the ground
Now: a few weeks later
I am in so much pain
I had a chiro appointment
But had to cancel it again
My darling girl needed me
I had to put her first
She's having another baby
She's almost fit to burst
So as I care for my family
I ask my dearest Lord
To help me and to guide me
As I try not to go insane!


No comments:

Post a Comment