Sunday 28 February 2016

Come dance with me again


Come dance with me in the rain of life
We'll listen to the thunder roar...
We'll count the seconds till lightning strikes
We'll get soaking wet for sure...
Come dance with me when the storm is near
We'll feel the cold winds blow our hair...
We'll hold on tight to our sweet love my dear
We'll sing our songs together out there...
Come dance with me in the summer sun
We'll feel it burning upon our skin...
We'll take our chances: have our fun
We'll never let our eyes grow dim...
Come dance with me as the days grow cold
We'll eat and drink and be in love with love...
We'll never surrender our freedom: no
We'll ever be lost together till we're called above...
Come dance with me as time grows short
We'll take what time is given us: keep pace
We'll breathe in deep while we can: my sport
We'll have run our very best race...
Come dance with me until time runs out
We'll be thankful for whatever may come...
We'll be together until the end: we'll sing and shout
We'll have enjoyed everything under the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment